This page of Amanda’s Wanderlust will host guest posts from other up and coming bloggers and travel writers. Just click on the link below to see the latest featured post.
Pamela Taylor considers Myths and Mobility in Mexico City in her travel guide to this intriguing city.
Michelle Moreno takes us on a tour of the Taza Chocolate Factory in Somerville, Massachusetts
Mindful Farming in Thailand by Kellie Mogg, from The Wandering Movement (formerly Gypsy Tomato).
What’s your idea of a camping adventure? by Wendy Bardsley from Biddable Bardsley.
If you would like to post a guest blog on a sustainable travel related theme, please email me with a couple of paragraphs about yourself and the subject you would like to blog about, before submitting your post.
1) Your content must be unique and it should not be published anywhere else. The subject must be sustainable travel-related.
2) There should be no links in the body of the post. We do allow one link to your own blog in the author biog.
3) The guest blog post should be between 500-1000 words and include good photography to illustrate the story.
4) Once published, we will include a link to your guest blog on our social media.
5) We also ask that you promote a link to your guest blog on your own social media.
6) We reserve the right to edit guest blogs to ensure they fit with the style of the host blog.
If you’re interested in blogging on Amanda’s Wanderlust, get in touch today…